Please be patient Lea Valley Dog Rescue is run solely by volunteers the time needed to complete the adoption processes can vary from days to weeks to months.
- Fill in & submit an adoption form.
- If suitable, an LVDR volunteer will interview you over the phone.
- If suitable, you'll meet with the dog to see if you’re compatible.
- We then do a home-check & meet the rest of your household.
- If all goes well you will be able to adopt the dog.
- You will need to donate a minimum contribution of £280.00.
- You will need to sign an adoption contract.
- Collect your dog & start on a new life together.